Represent the collective interest of our members by promoting, informing, supporting and continuously improving the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) network, which delivers nationwide educational assistance to strengthen small/medium business management, thereby contributing to the growth of local, state and national economies.
America's SBDC supports a well established, respected, adequately funded and capable SBDC network, recognized by public and private sector entities as the preeminent provider of small/medium business counseling, education and information. The SBDC network provides uniform, high quality, cost effective assistance through its members, resulting in a positive long-term economic impact.
WE VALUE AT ALL LEVELS OF THE SBDC NETWORK
- Customer-Driven Quality and Exemplary Service
- Visionary Leadership
- Continuous Improvement Through Shared Learning
- Member Participation and Development
- Timely Response
- Measurable Performance
- Fact-Driven Management
- Partnerships that Work
- Results Orientation
- Open, Honest Communication
- Diversity - Integrity - Professionalism
- Celebration of Excellence